Personal contributions

Personal or ‘after-tax' contributions are payments you make to super from your income after income tax is deducted. This is usually from your take home pay, but could also be profits you receive from selling a property or contributions made by your spouse.

These types of contributions are known as non-concessional contributions. You generally won’t pay additional tax when you make these types of contributions, however there are rules around making these types of contributions.

We're here to help
Please call us on 1300 369 901