Spouse contributions

You can help your spouse (married, de facto or same sex)  save for retirement by making contributions on their behalf or by splitting your employer or personal contributions. Doing this might make sense if your spouse has a low income or does not work.

You may be able to receive a tax rebate of up to $540 each contribution year if your spouse earns less than $13,800.

we are here to help
Please call member services on 1300 369 901
Need help? Click to talk to someone who can help you.