Government co-contributions

If you’re a low or middle income earner and make personal (after-tax) contributions to your super, the Government also makes a contribution (called a co-contribution) up to a maximum amount of $500. The amount of government co-contribution you receive depends on your income and how much you contribute.

We're here to help
Please call us on 1300 369 901
Need help? Click to talk to someone who can help you.