1. The Loyalty Rewards Program will provide eligible EISS Super members with a free 12-month membership to the “Frequent Values” dining and leisure discount program provided by Entertainment Publications of Australia Pty Ltd A.C.N. 065 011 903 (EPA).
2. The Frequent Values program provides offers and discounts on dining and leisure activities throughout Australia and New Zealand.
3. Details of the various offers provided under the Frequent Values are available on the website: https://www.frequent-values.com.au/
4. To be eligible for the Loyalty Rewards Program, you must be a member of EISS Super as at 9:00am on 2 December 2018 and be over the age of 18 years as at 2 December 2018.
5. Members of each division of EISS Super are eligible for the Loyalty Rewards Program.
6. Members of EISS Super (Division P, the public offer division) must meet the following eligibility requirements as at 31 December 2019 and each annual anniversary of that date following to continue to be eligible for the Loyalty Rewards Program from, either:
a) their EISS Super superannuation account has received a contribution, rollover, transfer or superannuation guarantee employer contribution in the previous 12 months; or
b) their superannuation account balance is over $100,000 as at 31 December 2019 and as at each annual anniversary of that date following.
7. To participate in and receive the benefits of the Loyalty Rewards Program you must create a login on the Frequent Values website login page through the link provided in the welcome email from EISS Super.
8. A welcome email to the Loyalty Rewards Program will be issued to all EISS Super members in December 2018.
9. If you do not receive the welcome email or have issues with accessing the email or the link provided therein, please contact EISS Super on 1300 369 901.
10. Membership of the Loyalty Rewards Program is not transferrable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
11. EISS Super reserves its right, in its sole discretion (subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority) to cancel, suspend, modify or terminate the Loyalty Rewards Program.
12. Should any EISS Super member’s participation in the Loyalty Rewards Program be considered by a reasonable person to violate or challenge accepted community standards or cause damage or harm to the reputation of EISS Super, EISS Super reserves the right to immediately cancel access to the EISS Super Loyalty Rewards Program for that person or persons.
13. Except for liability in relation to a Non Excludable Guarantee, EISS Super (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise, for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of participation in the Loyalty Rewards Program, including, without limitation, the following: (a) any discount or deal offered through the Loyalty Rewards Program that becomes unavailable or varied in any way; (b) any technical difficulties (whether or not under the control or EISS Super and/or EPA); or (c) any offer or deal provided through the Loyalty Rewards Program and use of this offer or deal.
14. The EISS Super Loyalty Rewards Program is provided by EISS Super in conjunction with EPA.
15. The EISS Super Loyalty Rewards Program is administered by EISS Super and accessible through the EPA “Frequent Values” website.
16. EISS Super does not control the EPA “Frequent Values” website and disclaims all liability and accepts no responsibility for any information presented on the website. EISS Super does not represent that the content on any other external website or application is reliable or free from malware, defects or infringements of intellectual property rights.
Thank you for requesting a call.
We apologise this service is temporarily unavailable.