Manage your pension easily online
Have you logged in to your online account recently? It’s important to login regularly as we often make updates and add new features to make it easier for you to manage your pension.
By clicking on the menu icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen, you can access a range of handy features including:
- Account Balance – provides your current account balance, payment amount and an estimate of how long your pension will last.
- Investments – shows your current investment strategy and the daily unit prices of alternative investment options. You can also change your investment strategy which will be updated within 24 hours. If you’re unsure which investment option is right for you, take our risk attitude quiz and speak to a financial planner before making any changes.
- Account Activity – keeps a log of transactions on your account including your regular pension payments, lump sum withdrawals and statements. This section also provides prompts on outstanding actions on your account such as nominating binding beneficiaries or providing contact details we don’t have on record.
- Beneficiaries – records the name of your beneficiary (the person you’ve nominated to receive your remaining pension if you pass away), their relationship to you and the percentage of your benefit they will receive. If you haven’t nominated a beneficiary yet, you can also download a Binding Nomination form to fill out and return to us.
- Pension Payment – allows you to view and change details of your payments including amount, frequency and withdrawal strategy. You can also make one-off partial withdrawals from your account using an online form. If you are receiving financial advice, it’s important to contact your financial planner before making a significant withdrawal as this could impact the advice you have received.
- Documents – provides links to relevant forms, fact sheets, investment option information, newsletters and annual reports.
- Contact us – provides an online form which allows you to send secure messages and documents to us.
We’re here to help
If you have any questions or would like more information about your online account, please visit eisuper.com.au/newfaqs or call us on 1300 369 901.