1. Information on how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. The Agent is Twist of Lemon Pty Ltd under Trademark The Evolved Group ABN 91 141 289 705 of Level 2, 405 Little Bourke Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000, phone 03 9670 1909. The Promoter is Energy Industries Superannuation Scheme Pty Limited ABN 72 077 947 285, RSE Licensee L0001373 and AFS Licence 441877 as trustee for Energy Industries Superannuation Scheme Pool A ABN 22 277 243 559, RSE R1004861 and Pool B ABN 64 322 090 181, RSE R1004878, and trading as EISS Super, 2/201 Elizabeth Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
3. Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over. Employees and immediate family of the Promoter, Agent or any of their related entities are not eligible to enter.
4. The promotion commences at 12.01am (AEST) 05/10/2020 and closes 5.00pm AEDT 04/04/2021 (“Promotion Period”).
5. To enter, you must a) be invited to participate in one of the six following EISS Super Member Experience surveys: Funds In, Funds Out, Contact Centre, Financial Planning, CRM or Brand Health Member, and b) complete one of the following surveys: Funds In, Funds Out, Contact Centre, Financial Planning, CRM or Brand Health Member.
6. Multiple entries are not allowed.
7. Entries must be received by the Agent during the Promotion Period. Entrants are limited to one valid entry for each monthly prize draw during the first three-month promotion period (i.e. Monthly Draw Nos. 1, 2 and 3 as outlined in clause 8 of these terms and conditions), and one valid entry only for the fourth prize draw. Each valid entry will be admitted for the corresponding prize draw only. A valid entry will not be admitted to more than one prize draw. The date on which a valid entry is received by the Agent defines which prize draw it is admitted to. The Promoter and Agent accepts no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter and Agent has no control over telephone communications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter and Agent is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) any costs incurred.
8. Prize Draw: The prize draw will be held on the following dates at 2.00pm AEDT at Level 2, 405 Little Bourke St, Melbourne, Victoria 3000:
|Monthly Draw No||Date of Draw||Prize|
|1||06/11/2020||1 x $100 egift card|
|2||04/12/2020||1 x $100 egift card|
|3||06/01/2021||1 x $100 egift card|
|4||05/04/2021||1 x $300 egift card|
9. The first valid entry randomly drawn each month, during the first three-month promotion period, will win one $100 egift card. For the fourth prize draw, the winner will receive a $300 egift card. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The total prize pool for the promotion is AUD$600 (3 x $100 egift cards and 1 x $300 egift card).
11. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The value of the prizes is accurate as at the commencement of this promotion. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a prize after that date. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another item for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each State/Territory, where relevant. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the use of any egift card prizes won. Each prize winner accepts all responsibility for the use of the egift card won and agrees to abide by the separate Terms and Conditions relevant to the specific egift card.
12. Winners will be notified by telephone and/or in writing by email and will have their names and State/Territory of residence only published on the following dates. Publication will be made on the Agent’s website evolveresearch.com.au/winners, and will remain on the website for no longer than 3 months. By entering this promotion, each entrant consents to their name and state being published on the Agent’s website if they are a prize winner. No further winner details will be published.
|Monthly Draw No||Publish on webpage|
13. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these terms and conditions of entry, that entry will be discarded and a new winner of that prize will be determined by drawing a further valid entry. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this promotion by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the promotion or acts in violation of these terms and conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
15. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each State and Territory, where required.
16. The Promoter and Agent (including any of their related entities) will not be liable, jointly or severally, for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
17. egift card prizes will be sent to winners by email.
18. In the event of a prize not being accepted or claimed within 3 months of the relevant prize draw, the relevant prize winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter and/or Agent reserves the right to conduct such further draws, on the business day that falls closest to 3 calendar months after the close of the relevant unclaimed prize draw at the same location as the original draw, as are necessary to distribute the prize, subject to any written directions given by any relevant authority. Winners of unclaimed prizes will be notified in writing and their name and State/Territory of residence will be published only on the Agent’s website evolveresearch.com.au/winners, and will remain on the website for no longer than 3 months after the redraw date. No further winner details will be published.
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this promotion results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
EISS Super - Win a team training session with Brett Kimmorley ("Promotion")
Thank you for requesting a call.
We apologise this service is temporarily unavailable.